Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Charlie Boy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Intake Date – 10/23/2008
    Adoption Date – 5/15/2010

When I called Mom, Charlie Boy was sleeping in her lap. She said Charlie and Elliott
    (his new brother, that looks alot like Charlie Boy) were doing great. Charlie has had "NO" accidents. Elliott, Charlie Boy, and Mom all sleep together in the same bed. She said everyone sleeps sound and she does not get awakened by the crew. She is a groomer so she takes both Elliott and Charlie Boy to work with her daily. They are doing very well at work.
    She said she is "SO BLESSED" to have him!!!

Update on Charlie Boy:

Charlie Boy is a true blessing. I felt moved on may weekend day in early may 2010, to look on the internet (Petfinder) and maybe a few search preferences as to size and breed, up popped a picture and a short video of Charlie Boy. I viewed the video and found him to be very endearing. I filled out the on-line application and the following Tuesday Tommie called me. We made an appointment for Charlie and I to meet. As I drove onto Mackenzie’s property, I felt very moved emotionally, what a peaceful place. I was very impressed with Tommie, she is comfortable to be with. Charlie came into the room after Tommie and I had a chat. We had already gone through a phone interview that led to my first visit. Charlie seemed to take to me, and I know I was taken with him. So, the following Tuesday (May11,2010) I brought my pup Elliott in(Another rescue, I had adopted in 2009). Elliott, while just a little excited, got along great with Charlie and Charlie with him. Mackenzie’s approved the adoption and Charlie came “HOME” forever to Elliott and me. Since that wonderful day(May 15, 2010) We three have been very happy together! Elliott and Charlie are both Chihuahua/Mixes. Charlie is brown and white, while Elliott is Black and white. Two peas in a pod! We love each other and will be together always!!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu