Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Love Ya, Robby!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Oh my goodness. I thought I had it bad when I met Ava, but Robby has just stolen my heart right away. It’s hard to describe how much I look forward to seeing that guy everyday! Everytime he looks at me with those big brown eyes and gorgeous smile, I wish I could take him home. I figure I already have three, so what’s one more? Every moment I get to spend with him is time well spent and a true blessing to my day.

As much as I wish that he were mine, I hope that a very special family comes for him soon. He’s such a love.

I can definitely recognize that twinkle in your eye; it’s the same one I have when I know I am going to be able to spend time with my boy Smokey. There is just something about that bond that occurs with that one special dog. It makes your heart flutter, eyes glow, and spirts rise. It’s always good to have that dog around when you need it. It would be a blessing if Smokey and Robby found loving forever homes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu