Order your Pet Food at Chewy.com and Mackenzie's Animal Sanctuary will get a $20 donation!

Why my coworkers are awesome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Steph is the hardest working, kindest, and most devoted dog lover I have ever met.
    Kathy amazes me at how much she can do in a day–I think she’s Wonder Woman’s first cousin.
    Dawn is about the most thorough and well organized person I know–and has such a generous heart because she fosters
    Princess.
    Jorel has such a relaxed and inviting aura about him. You couldn’t ask for a nicer guy to give you a pick-me-up on a rough
    day at the Kennel.
    Rick loves dogs so much that even if they attack him, he can remain calm. I wish that were my strength…
    Alaree does more in a day than most people do in a week, and she doesn’t get squeemish around needles. Plus, she loves
    Tazzy who can bite her, but she only loves him all the more.
    Autumn is passionate about the work she does, and her enthusiasm is contagious.
    Kristi is amazing with potential adoptors; look at how many dogs stay in their homes and don’t return!
    Diana is the sweetest, most thoughtful, and most sincere person I have met in a long time; I love that she’s so kind to
    everyone and is never in a bad mood.
    Janna is so patient with all of the newbies who come to volunteer (I wonder how many of the same questions she answers
    in a week), and she throws amazing volunteer luncheons, even if she blows all of the building fuses at once with
    Panini grills.

I agree!! Those are so true, we have a great team! and Nicole always has such a cheery attitude and big smile to encourage everyone no matter what the situation. She looks at the bright side; the positive we can see in all circumstances, and most of all she has such a compassionate heart for each of these dogs…. even the ones who accidentally give her bruises in their excited jumping jubilees, she loves them even more!! :)

And our volunteers are amazing too, each and every one! We are very blessed to all work together as a team with the same mission — to help dogs in need. We each bring a unique strength to the team, and I’m so glad we can all share in these efforts together! Keep up the great work everyone!

Thank you so much for your kind words. You are such a sweet, kind hearted person. Mackenzie’s & the dogs are very lucky to have you as part of the team. THANKS!

Thanks for all of the kind remarks about us all. You are a wonderful person too. We all work so very hard and it’s all because of the common goal of Dog.

We have come so far together along this road and developed so many cool programs and saved so many lives. We have sacrificed our bodies sometimes and our hearts. Each time we sacrifice a piece of our heart we save another dog and we heal to continue along our path. Thanks to you all for helping so many animals be saved from bad situations!!

From one Wonderwoman to another. Thanks for all the kind words. You are a very sweet and loving person. Keep up all your good work.

This honely just made me smile. I have heard these words come out of Nicole’s mouth but to see them written down just makes me happy. I’m glad everyone gets to see how Nicole feels. I absolutely love working here at Mackenzie’s and you just read a couple reasons why. Nicole is my comic relief and my motivation at times. It’s truly a pleasure working with everyone at Mackenzie’s

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Menu